Saturday, April 27, 2013

Created by Jill’s Homespun Recipe Card CT Blog Hop Freebie



Welcome to Created by Jill Scraps’ 1st CT Blog Hop!




What a perfect way to showcase her new collection, Homespun with a special freebie!

We’ve gathered our favorite recipes to share with you as well as created matching blanks for you to add your favorite recipes to!

Each card was created using papers and elements from her Homespun Kit!

The whole collection is 30% Off thru May 5th!

Available at:


Take a look at the entire collection:




and a little inspiration:






Here’s my recipe card!

I hope you enjoy it!



 Download my recipe card here!

Don’t forget to stop by the other CT Blogs and snag the rest of the recipe cards along the way!


Make sure to stop by my Facebook Page here for another great freebie.  Here is the Preview of my Facebook freebie.  

Happy weekend and Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment