Sunday, July 21, 2013

New 1,000 Fan Freebie on my Facebook Page

Thanks to everyone who has liked my Facebook page.  
To say thanks, I have posted a new freebie:

Remember...

The palette reminded me of my mom.  Who passed in January.  
I hope the kits help you capture the memories that you want 
to Remember.

Here is the preview: 


You can grab it on my Facebook Page HERE!

Because you are all such great fans, I have created a lower case alpha
to coordinate.  

It is a freebie, here on my blog and 
here is the preview: 

You can  direct download 


Here are a couple of layouts using the kit:

This one is my Tamie!!


This one is by me, for a speed scrap at Scraps N Pieces.


Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. All so BEAUTIFUL !!!! THANK YOU ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, thank you so much for these gifts. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete